Through the cooperation with Association of Jasenovac prisoners and their descendants from Belgrade Museum of Genocide Victims has published photo-monograph ‘Prisoners – Memorial Book’. Memorial book was published in order to commemorate sixty years of this Association and of their endeavors to [ ... ]Read more ...
After its presentation in Osecina, book of Milorad Radojičić‘Region of Osecina in Wars from 1912 to 1918 – Memorial to the victims of war’published by National Library of Osecina and Museum of Genocide Victims was presented in Valjevo as well.
While the welcome speech was given by the [ ... ]Read more ...
Study visits of former Concentration Camps from World War I and World War II are also one of the program activities of the Museum. Hence, we have visited Auschwitz last year (14th of May 2018).
A year later, on 19th of May, we have started our study visit of Germany and Austria. First and foremost, [ ... ]Read more ...
We have accepted proposition from Media Center ‘Defence’ to participate in organization of exhibition dedicated to suffering of children during wars in order to commemorate twenty years from the beginning of NATO aggression against Yugoslavia (FRY).
Exhibition ’Children in War“, dedicated [ ... ]Read more ...
For years now, Museum of Genocide Victims presents its publications on 22nd of April, especially ones which are the product of cooperation with similar institutions. Also, Museum announces its plans for the next year. This year we have published “Memorial-book of Prigrevica” in cooperation with [ ... ]Read more ...
Due to the rising number of received academic articles, Yearbook for research of genocide which is published in cooperation with Memorial Museum “21st of October” from Kragujevac will have two issues of its 11th volume. Second issue will be presented on 21st October in Prigrevica, near Apatin.
Download [ ... ]Read more ...
Museum of Genocide Victims commemorates 22nd of April – day when last inmates of Concentration camp Jasenovac tried to break out – by varies activities.
Due to the fact that Serbian Orthodox Church commemorates same date in a special manner, and that there is fruitful cooperation between the Museum [ ... ]Read more ...
Collection of artworks, which content reminds us on grave crimes and killing sites, was opened, after East New Sarajevo, in Cultural Center of Trnovo. Keeping in mind that our exhibition is the first one which comes from Republic of Serbia, we expect it will initiate more comprehensive cooperation between [ ... ]Read more ...
Agreement between National Library in Ocečina and Museum of Genocide Victims on joint publication of Milorad Radojičić’s manuscript – “Area of Osečina in the wars from 1912 to 1918“ – was implemented to the mutual satisfaction.
Book was presented by Dr. Veljko Đurić Mišina, Director [ ... ]Read more ...
Existential need for presentation of grave suffering of Serbian people and other inhabitants of Kingdom of Yugoslavia during the Second World War (1939-1945) on Internet was the motive behind the talks between representatives of Faculty of Mathematics at University of Belgrade, Institute for [ ... ]Read more ...
- “Distinguished guest visiting Museum of Genocide Victims: 7th of February 2019”
- “Director of Museum of Genocide Victims visiting Archive of Vojvodina”
- “New perspective upon Jasenovac, statistics, estimations…”
- “6th International Conference on War Crimes in Yugoslavia 1941-1945: Old Fair Ground, 25th of January 2019”
- “Review of Museum’s publication on General Milan Nedić”
- “Presentation of photo-monograph ‘Abducted Truth’: Belgrade, 28th of December”
- “Session of the Jasenovac Committee of Holy Assembly of Bishops of Serbian Orthodox Church: Jasenovac, 27th of December 2018”
- “Guests of Museum’s Documentation Center: 18th of December 2018”
- “Museum of Genocide Victims – VIRTUAL 3D PRESENTATION”
- “Presentation of Museum’s new publication: Šid, 13th of December 2018”
- “Opening of Museum of Genocide Victims’ exhibition in London: 22nd of November 2018”
- “New publication of Museum of Genocide Victims: Nikola Tubić, ‘Notes of Clerk from Šid during the Whirlwinds of World Wars’, Belgrade 2018”
- “Opening of exhibition ‘Scars of grave crimes’ at City Gallery, Višegrad, 25th of October 2018”
- “Presentation of Museum of Genocide Victims’ new publication, Gymnasium of Valjevo, 22nd of October 2018”
- “Commemoration of the children killed by Independent State of Croatia: Sisak, 6th of October 2018”
- “New publication of Museum of Genocide Victims: MiloradBelić, ‘Victims of Second World War from Municipality of Valjevo. Members of defeated formations, shot and missing persons’”
- “International Conference ‘Sites of Memory and Oblivion.The Present.The Future’ at Oscar Schindler’s Enamel Factory, Krakow, 13th-15th September 2018.”
- “New publication of Museum of Genocide Victims: ‘Orahovica’s list of victims during Second World War’ (ed. Dragoslav Ilić), Belgrade 2018”
- “Scientific Symposium ‘New Martyrs – Poliperspective IV’, Zagreb, 7th of September 2018”
- “Visit to the Hilandar Monastery: 15th – 17th of August 2018”
- “Opening of the exhibition ‘Pilgrimages to the Holiness/Light’: Cultural Center Kikinda, 5th of August 2018”
- “Opening of the exhibition ‘Scars of the grave crimes’: Museum of Old Hercegovina, Foča, 14th of July 2018”
- “Cooperation between Musem of Genocide Victims and Association of Detainees ‘Jasenovac’: 4th of July 2018”
- „New publication by Museum of Genocide Victims: Vladeta N. Milićević, USTASHA Croatian Revolutionary Organization, Belgrade, 2018.”
- 6 June 2018: Presentation of the book ‘Užice District in 1944’ at the Užice Town Council
- Public Institution ofthe Jasenovac Memorial Area makes a public announcement regarding Igor Vukić and his interview for Croatian Television show ‘Good Day, Croatia’
- 13 – 18 May 2018: Visits to Memorial Centres Krakow – Auschwitz – Budapest
- Professionalism of Ivo Pejaković, the Director of the Jasenovac Memorial AreaPublic Institution
- 11 May 2018: Session of the Assembly of the Association of the Jasenovac Prisoners and Their Descendants
- 11 May 2018: The Museum’s Employee Becomes a Scientific Associate
- 9 May 2018: The Museum’s Activities Presented in Berane
- 8 May 2018: The Russians Visit the Museum of Genocide Victims
- 22 April 2018: Consecration of the Temple in Mlaka (near Jasenovac)
- 20 April 2018: Recognition for Cooperation
- 20 APRIL 2018: THE MUSEUM OF GENOCIDE VICTIMS DAY
- INVESTIGATION OF GENOCIDE – THE YEARBOOK 2018
- This is one of the ways to gather information about the 1941-1945 War victims
- Research on the Internet Presence of the Museum of Genocide Victims
- 23 March 2018: Association of Camp Prisoners - Jasenovac
- 21 March 2018: 9th Gymnasium Mihailo Petrović Alas, New Belgrade