Faculty of Business Studies and Law and Faculty for Information Technologies and Engineering of University “Union Nikola Tesla”, together with Museum of Genocide Victims have organized yet another international conference dedicated to the grave crimes which were committed during Second World War, [ ... ]Read more ...
Historian Milan B. Miletić has reviewed Collection of academic articles under the title ‘General Milan Nedić and domestic administration 1941-1944 – scientific perspectives’ which was published by Museum of Genocide Victims in 2016. Although we do not agree with certain paragraphs, we are providing [ ... ]Read more ...
Museum of Genocide Victims cooperates with various organizations which preserve memory on the tragedies of Serbian people during the 20th century. One of those is Association of families of kidnaped and missing persons from Kosovo and Metohija.
Dr. Nenad Antonijević, Museum’s counselor, took part [ ... ]Read more ...
Cooperation between Museum of Genocide Victims and various institutions of Serbian Orthodox Church was once more confirmed by the invitation of Jasenovac Committee addressed to Dr. Veljko Đurić Mišina, director of Museum, in order for him to attend the session at Monastery of St. John the Baptist, [ ... ]Read more ...
Slowly but steadily, Museum of Genocide Victims is assuming prominent place point among museums and scientific institutions. This trend was confirmed by the visit of two scholars from Goldsmith University (London): Mrs. Elma Demir, researcher and project coordinator from Bosnia and Herzegovina, and [ ... ]Read more ...
Presentation of Museum’s premises is available via following link, as well.Read more ...
Museum of Genocide Victims has expanded the number of its publications by publishing manuscripts of Nikola Tubić under the title ‘Notes of Clerk from Šid during the Whirlwinds of World Wars’. The book has been presented in Šid, on 13th of December, at Gallery ‘Ilijanum’ which is named after [ ... ]Read more ...
In September, President of Museum’s Steering Committee, His Grace Bishop Jovan of Slavonia and Dr. William Taylor, Reverend Canon of St. John’s Notting Hill Church and president of Anglican and Eastern Churches Association, have agreed that, within annual program ‘Constantinople lectures’, His [ ... ]Read more ...
Museum has expanded its list of publications. The lastest publication is memories of Šid’s citizen, who was Austro-Hungarian soldier in Great War and witness of Croat-Ustasha crimes in Srem, during the existence of Independent State of Croatia.
Although the manuscript represents memories on survived [ ... ]Read more ...
Museum of Genocide Victims is in process of creating a collection of paintings and artifacts which by their contents remind us of grave war crimes and killing sites. This collection should serve as a modest contribution to the memory on great woes and, at the same time, as a warning so we could prevent [ ... ]Read more ...
- “Presentation of Museum of Genocide Victims’ new publication, Gymnasium of Valjevo, 22nd of October 2018”
- “Commemoration of the children killed by Independent State of Croatia: Sisak, 6th of October 2018”
- “New publication of Museum of Genocide Victims: MiloradBelić, ‘Victims of Second World War from Municipality of Valjevo. Members of defeated formations, shot and missing persons’”
- “International Conference ‘Sites of Memory and Oblivion.The Present.The Future’ at Oscar Schindler’s Enamel Factory, Krakow, 13th-15th September 2018.”
- “New publication of Museum of Genocide Victims: ‘Orahovica’s list of victims during Second World War’ (ed. Dragoslav Ilić), Belgrade 2018”
- “Scientific Symposium ‘New Martyrs – Poliperspective IV’, Zagreb, 7th of September 2018”
- “Visit to the Hilandar Monastery: 15th – 17th of August 2018”
- “Opening of the exhibition ‘Pilgrimages to the Holiness/Light’: Cultural Center Kikinda, 5th of August 2018”
- “Opening of the exhibition ‘Scars of the grave crimes’: Museum of Old Hercegovina, Foča, 14th of July 2018”
- “Cooperation between Musem of Genocide Victims and Association of Detainees ‘Jasenovac’: 4th of July 2018”
- „New publication by Museum of Genocide Victims: Vladeta N. Milićević, USTASHA Croatian Revolutionary Organization, Belgrade, 2018.”
- 6 June 2018: Presentation of the book ‘Užice District in 1944’ at the Užice Town Council
- Public Institution ofthe Jasenovac Memorial Area makes a public announcement regarding Igor Vukić and his interview for Croatian Television show ‘Good Day, Croatia’
- 13 – 18 May 2018: Visits to Memorial Centres Krakow – Auschwitz – Budapest
- Professionalism of Ivo Pejaković, the Director of the Jasenovac Memorial AreaPublic Institution
- 11 May 2018: Session of the Assembly of the Association of the Jasenovac Prisoners and Their Descendants
- 11 May 2018: The Museum’s Employee Becomes a Scientific Associate
- 9 May 2018: The Museum’s Activities Presented in Berane
- 8 May 2018: The Russians Visit the Museum of Genocide Victims
- 22 April 2018: Consecration of the Temple in Mlaka (near Jasenovac)
- 20 April 2018: Recognition for Cooperation
- 20 APRIL 2018: THE MUSEUM OF GENOCIDE VICTIMS DAY
- INVESTIGATION OF GENOCIDE – THE YEARBOOK 2018
- This is one of the ways to gather information about the 1941-1945 War victims
- Research on the Internet Presence of the Museum of Genocide Victims
- 23 March 2018: Association of Camp Prisoners - Jasenovac
- 21 March 2018: 9th Gymnasium Mihailo Petrović Alas, New Belgrade
- Dr. VeljkoDjurićMišina’s Report on the Visit to Jerusalem 18-23 March 2018
- Have a Look at our Documentary:Concentration Camp Zemun - Konzentrationlager Semlin
- Members of the Museum of Genocide Victims at Expert Seminars 1. Yad Vashem, Jerusalem,3-11 December 2017
- Belgrade, 19 February 2018: Cooperation with Yad Vashem
- Strange Comparisons Between Jasenovac and Srebrenica
- Youth Centre Belgrade, 8 February 2018: First Public Screening of Concentration Camp Zemun - Konzentrationlager Semlin
- Staro Sajmište, Belgrade, 26 January 2018: The Suffering of Serbs, Jews, Roma and Others in ex-Yugoslavia – The Conference
- Paris, 22 January 2018: The Museum Receives a Priceless Giftfrom Prof. Dr. Diana Johnstone
- Kozara Museum, Prijedor, 19 January 2018: Opening of the Exhibition Martyrdom of the Serbian Orthodox Church in Bosanska Krajina
- First Public Screening of the documentary Concentration Camp Zemun - Konzentrationlager Semlin
- 26 December 2017: Promotion of the Museum’s Latest Publication at the Philosophy Faculty in KosovskaMitrovica
- Nikšić, 23 December 2017: Screening of the documentary film Hell of the Independent State of Croatia at the Spiritual Center Хрватске“: Духовни центар у Никшићу, 23. децембар 2017....
- Bajina Bašta, 22 December 2017: Promotion of the Conference Proceedings on the War in Srebrenica