The Museum of Genocide Victims accepted the invitation to attend the 6th Global Anti Semitic Conference (March 19-21). The visit to Yad Vashem - the world’s most well-known holocaust remembrance centre had already been planned. The program of the visit to this institution was [ ... ]Read more ...
PART ONEPART TWO PART THREE PART FOUR PART FIVE Read more ...
Almost two decades of cooperation between the Museum of Genocide Victims and Yad Vashem Memorial Museum had another chapter added to it. Richelle Budd Caplan, Director of the European Department of the International School for Holocaust Studies of Yad Vashem, invited us to an expert seminar in Jerusalem.
There [ ... ]Read more ...
A multicentennial cooperation between two organizations of vastly different sizes dealing with similar tasks has been continued through the visit of two distinguished guests from Jerusalem, Ms. Sara Pećanac and Ms. Maša Jonin. The visit had already been agreed in the beginning of December 2017, when [ ... ]Read more ...
by Prof. Dr.Veljko Djurić Mišina
The nature of my position of the Director of the Museum of Genocide Victims entails that I need to be fully aware of all the news concerning the core activities of this institution. This practically means that I need to follow television programs, newspapers and various [ ... ]Read more ...
After an extensive search for approriate premises for the first public screening of the documentary Concentration Camp Zemun - Konzentrationlager Semlin, we opted for the Youth Centre Belgrade.
The Museum’s Director and the author of the film, Veljko Djurić Mišina, addressed the 200-strong audience, [ ... ]Read more ...
Faculty of Business Studies and Law, Faculty of Strategic and Operational Management of the Union - Nikola TeslaUniversity and the Museum of Genocide Victims organised the Fifth International Conference on the Suffering of Serbs, Jews, Roma and Others in the territory of the former Yugoslavia. The Conference [ ... ]Read more ...
A while ago, Prof. Dr. Diana Johnstone, an esteemed author of several highly valuable works about the disintegration of Yugoslavia between 1990 and 1999, asked for assistance in finding an institution in Belgrade to which she would donate her own personal library. Two Serbs living in Paris (Dr. Dragan [ ... ]Read more ...
The exhibition Martyrdom of the Serbian Orthodox Church in Bosanska Krajinais the result of a research into the suffering of the Serbian people in WWII as well as of a close cooperation between the Archive of Republika Srpska, the Archive of Serbian Orthodox Church and the Museum of Genocide Victims. [ ... ]Read more ...
The first public display of the full version of the feature-length documentary film "Concentration Camp Zemun - Konzentrationlager Semlin" will be held on February 8, 2018 at 7 PM in Belgrade Youth Center.
Welcome!Read more ...
- 26 December 2017: Promotion of the Museum’s Latest Publication at the Philosophy Faculty in KosovskaMitrovica
- Nikšić, 23 December 2017: Screening of the documentary film Hell of the Independent State of Croatia at the Spiritual Center Хрватске“: Духовни центар у Никшићу, 23. децембар 2017....
- Bajina Bašta, 22 December 2017: Promotion of the Conference Proceedings on the War in Srebrenica
- Kraljevo, 21 December 2017: “The Suffering of Serbian and Ethnic Minority Population in Kosovo and Metochia” Exhibition atthe Central Military Club of Serbia
- 16 December 2017: The Promotion of Smederevo Region in World War II – War Victimsby Nemanja Dević
- The Latest Chapter of the Polemic Between Mr. Sc. Ivan Kozlica and Prof.Dr. Veljko Djurić Mišina
- Stoking Up the Fire with Balderdash - Mr. Ivan Kozlica Versus the Museum of Genocide Victims
- 22 November 2017: Museum’s donation to St. John’s Monastery in Jasenovac
- The Gallery of the National Bank of Serbia, 15 November 2017: Another Exhibition of the Museum of Genocide Victims
- 6 November 2017: Updating the 1941-1945 War Victims Database
- 24 October 2017: The Promotion of the Museum’s Latest Edition at the Belgrade Book Fair
- The Premiere of the Movie Judenlager Semlin (Jewish Camp Zemun )
- The Latest Edition of the Museum of Genocide Victims
- 18 October 2017: The Marks of Great Crimes Exhibition in Gradiška
- Sisak, 7 October 2017: Commemoration for the Child Victims of the Croatian Concentration Camps
- 2 October 2017: An Estemeed Guest Visits the Museum
- 25 September 2017: Opening of the Exhibition “The Marks of Great Crimes” in BanskiDvor Cultural Centre, Banja Luka
- 25 September 2017: Opening of the Exhibition “The Storm – The Vanishing of Serbian Krajina in August 1995” in the City Library Pančevo
- 9 September 2017: Third Symposium “The Neomartyrs: The Poly-perspectives” in Zagreb
- 20 August 2017: Signing of the Protocol of Cooperation in Nikšić, Montenegro
- 5 August 2017: Opening of Exhibition Storm – The Disappearance of Serbian Krajinain August 1995 in The Home of Culture, Kikinda
- 6 August 2017: DjuroZatezalo Passes Away in Karlovac, Croatia
- 20 July 2017: The Museum Installs New Director
- 12 July 2017: Opening of the Exhibition Marks of Great Crimes in the Museum of Kozara, Prijedor
- Media Center Belgrade, 10 July 2017: Presentation of The Reappraisal of Srebrenica
- 2 July 2017: Kozara – Mrakovice
- 26 June 2017: Odbrana Media Center, Belgrade
- Presentation of the Latest Releases of the Museum of Genocide Victims
- 15 June 2017: Museum of Genocide Victims
- 14 June 2017: Kalemegdan, Belgrade
- Piva Monastery, 9 June 2017: Meeting of the Serbian Orthodox Church’s Jasenovac Committee
- 5 – 9 June 2017: International Workshop Online Access of Holocaust Documents: Ethical and Practical Challenges in Bucharest, Romania
- 20 May 2017: Scientific Meeting Science and Reality in East Sarajevo
- 15 May 2017: Promotion of Dr. Drago Njegovan’s book The Postering of Genocide
- 7-11 May 2017: The Second International Conference Medicine in the Holocaust and Beyond in the Western Galilee, Israel
- 9 May 2017: Kosovska Mitrovica
- 8 May 2017: Letter from Tanja Mehle, the daughter of late Dr. Milan Bastašić, to the Museum of Genocide Victims
- “Sons of Herod” in English (sync.)
- 29 April 2017: Progress Gallery, Belgrade
- 27 April 2017: Progress Gallery, Belgrade